40+ Fresh And Useful Adobe Illustrator Tutorials | The Jotform Blog

40+ Fresh And Useful Adobe Illustrator Tutorials | The Jotform Blog

Looking for:

: Adobe Photoshop CS6 Classroom in a Book: Adobe Creative Team: Libros - BANDOL T2 36 m2 in Villa PRIVATE POOL GARDEN 













































     


Adobe Illustrator: New Vector Graphics Tutorials | Tutorials | Graphic Design Junction.



 

Shortly after my purchase I had a long chat with an Adobe rep about my concerns regarding this product and he promised "I will go ahead and escalate the case to our relevant team who would be able to review this chat and get back to you with an appropriate resolution. And while I was waiting to hear back from them, the return window expired, so now I have a very expensive paperweight.

I am extremely disappointed in Adobe. I've used the classroom in a book series since CS4. This series not just for Photoshop but any Adobe product is the most direct approach to learning Adobe products.

The books always comes with supporting files and sometimes videos to help guide you through using the product. You create projects with pre-created elements so you can focus on learning the software without having to worry so much about being too creative.

I recommend this product to anyone who wants to know the ins and outs of Adobe Photoshop starting from the very basic. I think anyone with patience to teach themselves new software will do fine making their way through this book.

I do not recommend this book for beginning computer users. Adobe has a steep learning curve, so it's best if you start with a good understanding of basic computer skills. The e-book from Kindle includes a link to download the lesson files that the book is based around.

The link in the e-book downloads a file that is unzippable. The book is really useless without the lesson files.

Really need to fix this if they continue to sell the electronic version. This is an excellent tool for beginners and even experienced designers. However, in doing the exercises, a few tiny details left unmentioned here and there, causes one to have to waste time searching to figure out what one did incorrectly.

Nevertheless, for the most part this is an excellent book-- as are all, in the Classroom in a Book series. If you haven't used these before, you will find that they're very well laid out in a step-by-step manner, with tons of photos and illustrations so you can see right away whether you've done a step correctly or not. Definitely be sure you get the CD of lessons included with your copy.

You can use the book without the CD lessons, but it's more difficult, and you will not have as thorough an experience. Louis computer center and my head was swimming by the end of the 8 hour class. It's TOO much to cover in a one-day class. So I bought this book and went through it lesson by lesson at my own pace. It taught me more than I learned in the professionally taught class and it cost a lot less too! I would highly recommend this book to anyone looking to learn PhotoShop but who doesn't have the time or money to take a class.

I'm a new mac and adobe cs6 user I was so lost I felt like returning the software and my new macpro to the store. OOhh my God I learned in 4 hours what I had not in a month and a half in school. If you are begginer or average user of PS buy the classroom in a book and you won't regreated. You will need garamond font for a lesson in the lesson 1 folder. Ver todas las opiniones. My first impression is that this book was smaller than expected physically.

I know this is an odd comment but this looks more like an oversized small book than a typical software book. I bought it primarily for digital photography after having bought a book on Lightroom. I am a little disappointed with content in this regard.

It only really covers what I can already do in Lightroom. Other content is not really applicable so much to the digital photographer.

I have not marked this book down because it does not claim to be what I was hoping it would be. There is a DVD with tutorial files on which makes this well worth the spend. I started with Photoshop in the early 90s with version 2.

I have not kept up to date beyond CS3 so this book was also purchased to bring me up to speed with some of the more recent tools, not least the content aware fill, which would have had the entire Adobe staff hung, burned or drowned for witchcraft had this tool been available in medieval times. I was at an Adobe conference and their message is that a lot of these tools are intended to save time which can still be billed to a client.

I firmly believe with this release they have achieved that. Having written courses myself, I know the importance of covering off the fundamentals and getting timing right, to allow students to solidify their understanding. On that note I believe this book is presented well, introducing more basic concepts earlier and advanced topics separately. Tutorials are about an hour per chapter which is about the right amount of time.

Where could the book be improved? Well my main criticism is that where students are presented with a group of settings, the book often lacks detail on these settings. There is no science behind many of these; they will vary for each image. They do provide their recommended values and what I like to do is try myself first and then compare the results with these recommended settings.

But beyond a cursory level, there really isn't sufficient detail and that was something I had hoped from this book. I had recently gone through Lightroom training and was expecting this Photoshop book to cover the same settings in a lot more detail, given the target audience.

Saying this, there is plenty of opportunity to experiment, and some research will build upon the detail presented in the book, so I can hardly be disappointed. I would have liked more advanced content but I believe this would have led to a much larger book and one which would have had novice readers scratching their heads. As a basic introduction it is really very good and even though I consider myself a rusty veteran of this tool, I have not yet completed a tutorial without feeling that I have learned a lot.

So not to be underestimated as a 'fundamentals' style course not exclusively aimed at novices. My only other observation is that when following step-by-step instructions, I find there is quite a bit of superfluous text. This is the very area where it would help to be as concise as possible, perhaps using the sidebar for additional detail.

They do this already, but I find the general content a bit word-heavy when following tutorials at times. Saying this and with hindsight I would have little reservation in choosing this book again. For a teach yourself guide there is benefit in sticking with Adobe. I tend toward independent writers where I am looking for workflows, but for a book you can go chapter to chapter and ensure you don't miss anything, this would appear to be it. The book does claim it's a reference book as well.

I am not sure it serves more experienced PS users as a reference; more an aide memoir. More detailed reference style books are available and I would think this book could easily live alongside such books.

If you're a novice or more advanced user who has not studied a 'fundamentals' style course in Photoshop, I would heartily recommend this one. If your goal is to learn more advanced techniques then there are other books and video courses available which are more suited.

But I doubt anyone going through this book would end up disappointed. There is always plenty to learn no matter how experienced the reader. And it's always the fundamentals that if not learned thoroughly or at all, end up costing the user or worse still their client time and money.

Update: I am starting to find the book frustrating. Having just completed the exercise on Masks, at least one part of the tutorial has errors and continues the tendency to just regurgitate values instead of attempting to explain even in basic detail what various settings do, makes me question the value I am getting out of the course. Unless you understand what you're changing, and unless you can clearly see the changes, there is risk of damaging your work.

The point about Photoshop is it's a significant step up on Lightroom and other entry level packages. I had hoped that this book would furnish some level of detail. Although the tutorials do cover advanced level techniques, they skip over detail.

They would have been better using simpler tutorials and allowing more space for additional reading. To their credit they do have summary boxes through yellow but these are very basic. So far I have downgraded the rating on this book. I have left my original thoughts and update because I believe at first glance it looks good, but becomes frustrating.

I am no novice and I am even getting confused with their explanation of topics I know quite well. This is in part the limitation of learning from a book instead of video where you can watch the process and then go through step by step.

They do however provide the finished work so you know where you're aiming. But in going through some of the tutorials I am finding most of my effort is in making sure I don't miss a step and not really understanding what I am doing.

Perhaps a lot of experimentation on my own with occasional reference to the book will help, but that defeats the purpose of it. I didn't know how much I needed this book till I bought it. I assumed I could master Photoshop using intuition and the several chunky reference volumes I already had.

This book leads you, step-by-step, through various fundamental operations. It is clear, precise and well written and requires thorough concentration as you work through processes that can be quite involved. You won't end up an expert - there is still much more to Photoshop than the book covers but it will give you a good grounding. Once you have completed a section you will want to practice with your own content - they will be easily forgotten otherwise!

You will need to ignore the references to Mini-Bridge which no longer functions on updated systems. I bought this for Kindle and read on my iPad mini. No problems with this version at all - I would totally recommend it even! If I could, I'd give this 4. So a bit of background about where I'm coming from - I'm a bit of a computer geek who likes to mess around with computer programs in my spare time. Having said that, I am NOT a designer nor particularly talented when it comes to design.

So yes, I can use computers reasonably well and enjoy tinkering; no, I'm not a creative type. I have recently started to need to rework photos for work and have more detailed input into what our design team do, and so I thought that I'd try to learn Photoshop once and for all to improve my contribution to the team, hence why I bought this book on Amazon.

This tutorial is created by Jesse Hora and Darrin Higgins. A very simple and easy to follow tutorial to show you how to create this slick looking clock icon in AI. This tutorial is perfect for the beginners as well as for the pros.

The book can be personalized by employing your own graphics to the pages. In this tutorial, we will make a watercolor painted styled background by means of a gradient mesh, tools of deformation and blending modes. The techniques covered here permit the creation of intricate textural backgrounds in an easy and effective way.

In this tutorial the artist explains how to craft a Super Mario face using mostly plain and easy to create shapes. Become skilled at how to create a magnificent garden scene in Illustrator.

In this tutorial we will be learning how to create a simple magnifying glass in perspective with Illustrator. This process uses the pen tool and a few ellipses. In this comprehensive and methodical tutorial you will learn step-by-step how to produce a wireframe face in Illustrator using the envelope distort tool.

This tutorial will demonstrate how to produce a cell shaded character in Adobe Illustrator. This is a quick technique applying the live paint bucket used for block coloring, the gradient tool to add depth and form, and masked blended shapes for texture.

Here we will be creating an eye-catching gift box in Adobe Illustrator. In the subsequent tutorial you will learn how to craft your very own set of vintage styled stamps with AI. Go through creating the stamp border, emphasizing the edges, generating the branding, and providing the vector postage stamp a vintage texture, to help complete the effect. Follow this step by step Illustrator tutorial to generate an attractive vector monster character.

Follow this step by step Adobe Illustrator tutorial to craft a hand-drawn zombie illustration. In the following tutorial you will gain knowledge that will teach you how to generate a semi-realistic looking MacBook Pro illustration. This is the left side view of the product.

In the following tutorial the artist will demonstrate how to generate a plain little penguin character. The twenty-seven comprehensive steps will set up the fundamental tools and shape building techniques needed. At last, you will learn some fundamental stuff about the blending techniques. This tutorial will teach you how to pencil in evil looking skulls with ease, as well as learn a little anatomy along the way. In this very comprehensive tutorial we will learn how to produce a cocktail glass with a multi-colored drink and fancy ornamentation.

In this tutorial, we will be learning how to produce a smart looking sale tag in Adobe Illustrator. This tutorial will show you how to reproduce the look of a folded corner of the paper by using plain color gradients. Here you will learn how to use some basics like the gradient tool, gradient mesh tool, art and scatter brushes, blend tool, and many other techniques to create a rainbow beetle. The perspective grid is not extensively employed by designers.

In this tutorial we will learn how to create club shades via simple and wide-ranging techniques. To create dramatic reflections from the lights of the discotheque club, we will make use of different blending modes. The tutorial contains lots of professional tips and techniques. In this complete and handy tutorial you will learn how to craft a vector glass of whiskey on the rocks by means of Adobe Illustrator CS5. In this throwback tutorial the artist demonstrates some quick tips on how to make an effortless but efficient vector illustration inspired by the classic video game, Worms.

PrestaShop alternatives. GoodBarber alternatives. The top 6 advantages of Shopify as an e-commerce platform. How to start a modeling agency.

How to send surveys: 4 survey distribution methods. How to turn survey results into a great presentation. How to add a popup survey on your website. A very nice website and a very helpful side. And so I have benefited. Thanks for sharing these tutorials, particularly 3D chart has wide uses and face mask tutorial is very impressive. Awesome set of vector design tuts collections.. Keep posting! I couldnt even imagine the details in some of these illustrations let alot articulate them.

Well done.

   


Comments